IC Senior_Authentication_Sr. Project Manager_Bay Area, United States
Ugam, a Merkle company, is a leading analytics and technology services company. Our customer-centric approach delivers impactful business results for large corporations by leveraging data, technology, and expertise. We consistently deliver superior, impactful results through the right blend of human intelligence and AI. With 4600+ people spread across locations worldwide, we successfully deploy our services to create success stories across industries like Retail & Consumer Brands, High Tech, BFSI, Distribution, and Market Research & Consulting. Over the past 21 years, Ugam has been recognized by several firms including Forrester and Gartner, named the No.1 data science company in India by Analytics Insight, and certified as a Great Place to Work®.
The name Ugam comes from the ancient Sanskrit language and means “source” or “origin.” Ugam seeks to be the source of solutions for the complex problems of retailers, brands and market research firms worldwide. The name signifies the company’s position as a pioneer in the market for data and analytics, and the source of relevant actionable insights for clients.
The project manager will be responsible for handling Ugam's ongoing project. He will be required to work closely with Ugam’s' internal and the client's internal and external teams to ensure that the project requirements, deadlines and schedules are met. Responsibilities will include project monitoring, deliverables, preparing status reports and liaising with the client and account managers to address issues as and when they arise. He will also need to ensure maximum client satisfaction by maintaining consistent project quality.
- Understand the business of Ugam and the client's needs in specific
- Provide timely project status reports, conduct project analysis, and share recommendations with the client to ensure project deliverables are met. Proactively identify project risks and develop risk mitigation plans
- Engage with internal and external teams such as the client’s business unit, analytics team, marketing team, customer service team, technology vendors, warehouse team, and Ugam’s offshore team to ensure seamless project execution
- Tasks may include:
- Operations management
- Set up and monitor reports evaluating key project metrics
- Business metrics
- Ugam’s performance metrics
- Ensure quality measures are followed
- Requirement Gathering/Testing third-party tools
- Update clients regularly on project progress
- Build tech roadmap for improvements to SellerVantage solution, conduct Sprint calls, test, identify bugs, and report
- Assist the in-house analytics team
- Identify process improvements
- Report utilization to internal Ugam leadership
- Identify new opportunities and activities for the offshore team
- Review deliverables and identify errors
- Participate in business review meetings within the client org
- Work hand-in-glove with Ugam’s onsite analytics team
- Address doubts and concerns of the project team, management, and customers
- Develop dashboards and presentations as per client’s requirement Function
- Liaise with the client's internal and external product development teams to ensure road-map alignment on development work
- Conduct root cause analysis of bugs/errors to cull out findings for process improvement
- Contribute to team meetings through active participation in discussions
- Experience in Operations Management and a Basic understanding of Product Management
- Experience in SQL, Python/R, Tableau
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.