Senior Digital Media Director
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined dentsu. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. DWA/Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
Open to remote applicants in the U.S. willing to work PST/MST hours!
As a Senior Media Director you will typically be assigned to one large strategic account or several mid-scale/core clients. You will be responsible for development of management and measurement frameworks to steer and monitor program progress and success. You will act as a digital media SME for team members/client partners. You will be the main point of contact for disciplines (SEM, SEO, Strategy, Creative, etc.). You will contribute to Merkle product and business strategy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Mastery of all Campaign Management and Planning & Optimization functional responsibilities
• Accomplish functional responsibilities in a strategic and self-guided manner on high volume of accounts
• Develop a management and measurement framework to steer and monitor program progress and success
• Need to have a solid understanding/expertise of media pacing process and needs to inform and guide the team on shifting needs in a complex client environment
• Confident, articulate, and strategic delivery of consultative messaging to senior leaders without senior leadership guidance
• Proactively devise and push new concepts to manage/grow program; Includes analytics, thoughtful strategy, and other Merkle businesses
• 10+ years experience within digital media agency function and/or digital media vendor/ad technology platform
• Past proficiency within DSPs, Paid Social Platforms, ads trafficking tools
• Experience with both Brand and Performance media strongly preferred
• Well-versed in the Microsoft Office suite specifically, Excel and PowerPoint
• Proficiency in Salesforce people management tools
• Cross discipline coordination and management
Part of dentsu, dentsu international helps clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists. Follow us on social @dentsuUSA.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.