Salesforce Commerce Developer
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Provide technical leadership and line management to the Applications development team
- Own and lead the technical delivery of bespoke application solutions to the business within agreed budget and timescales
- Drive pro-active continuous improvements to ensure performance, scalability, capacity, security, supportability and maintainability is maintained for all in-house bespoke applications
- Ensure that technical documentation is created and maintained for all developed applications
- Define, implement and manage the continuous integration / deployment process, development standards and development methodology to ensure optimal delivery performance and quality
- Ensure that application development deliverables achieve the agreed coding standards, application architectural design and quality levels
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of the Global applications strategy including working practices, tools, methodology and approach
Requirements and experience :
- 3+ years of experience in Demandware/Salesforce Commerce Cloud implementations
- Good knowledge of the Business Manager functionalities.
- Write standard and well optimized code in order to ensure the support of high volume traffic.
- Knowledge of data modeling and be aware of database optimization.
- Experience working in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Understanding of E-commerce concepts and challenges implied in terms of logistics and payments.
- Experience in building huge multi-market E-commerce platform.
- Experience with implementation as well as supporting web-based applications.
- Very good knowledge of the platform specific API’s
- Experience in connecting Salesforce Commerce Cloud to OMS
- Experience in integrating 3rd party systems
- Experience with MVC and architecture.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer certification mandatory.
- Knowledge and experience with other Salesforce clouds very appreciated.
- Fluent in English
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Phone: +381 69 789 083