IC Senior_Targeting Ops_Sr. Analyst_Bay Area_CA
Ugam, a Merkle company, is a leading analytics and technology services company. Our customer-centric approach delivers impactful business results for large corporations by leveraging data, technology, and expertise. We consistently deliver superior, impactful results through the right blend of human intelligence and AI. With 4600+ people spread across locations worldwide, we successfully deploy our services to create success stories across industries like Retail & Consumer Brands, High Tech, BFSI, Distribution, and Market Research & Consulting. Over the past 21 years, Ugam has been recognized by several firms including Forrester and Gartner, named the No.1 data science company in India by Analytics Insight, and certified as a Great Place to Work®.
The name Ugam comes from the ancient Sanskrit language and means “source” or “origin.” Ugam seeks to be the source of solutions for the complex problems of retailers, brands and market research firms worldwide. The name signifies the company’s position as a pioneer in the market for data and analytics, and the source of relevant actionable insights for clients.
Ugam, a Merkle company, and part Dentsu, is looking for Senior Analyst
This role (remote now) is responsible for working with the client’s marketing and targeting operations team. This person would work with the clients in understanding campaign objectives, defining customer segments, and implementing end-to-end campaign targeting leveraging internal tools and systems.
Role: Senior Analyst
- Understand the business of Ugam and client needs in specific
- Work with the client to understand the segments and target these defined segments.
- Help the client with insights, reports, and dashboards to make business decisions.
- Publish dashboards with actionable insights to senior stakeholders of the client teams.
- Automate the data-aggregation process in the client’s environment
- Identify & validate data sources, build reports, and own scorecard publication
- Gather requirements from leads, identify/pull/validate relevant data and build custom reports
- Work with onsite and offshore teams to structure solutions based on analytics tools and techniques
- Build relationships with clients to better understand their business, and to enable them to better understand how to use analytics to drive their business
- Compliance of structured problem-solving approach and documentation of the same
- Meet and exceed client expectations with high quality, timely deliveries.
- Assist the team in process improvement/automation to increase efficiency
- Adhere to procedures like communication protocols, operational practices/procedures, Information security practices, attendance procedures, etc.
- Participate and actively contribute to review meetings.
BE/B.Tech in CS, IT, Maths, Stats & Masters in Analytics or equivalent (ideal)
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of relevant experience in analytics consulting and professional services
- At least 2+ years of hands-on experience on ad-hoc analysis, reporting, and dashboarding analytics solutions & insights with clients
- Hands-on in database querying (Hive preferred, any SQL works)
- Ability to write code /SQL to extract data from large databases
- Hands-on experience in building dashboards/reporting/automation (Tableau preferred)
- (Preferred) Experience with Salesforce or any CRM
- (Preferred) Experience with UNICA, Oracle responses
- Must have exceptional and effective communication, organization, and time management skills
- Must be pro-active and determined (Initiates action, analytical and problem solver)
- Open mindset/Team player (open to perspectives and believer of open-source coding principles)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.