Platform/Application Support Analyst
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Delivers local and Global application services to the business within agreed SLAs
- Contributes to the delivery and implementation of operational projects to support the business
- Contributes to the pro-active continuous improvements to ensure performance, scalability, capacity, security, supportability and maintainability is maintained for all supported applications and systems
- Ensures Service support documentation (processes, procedures, service catalogue information, operational documentation) is created and maintained for all supported applications
- Follows the Global Service Management processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Release) to ensure adherence to the global process standards
- Experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
- Knowledge and ability to interrogate code and configs to fix issues.
- Understanding of JIRA/Confluence and ServiceNow tools.
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux.
- Experience supporting multiple applications across multiple countries.
- Good understanding about the business goals of the end-users and the business in general.
- Strong delivery focus and proactivity.
- Excellent English (written and oral) communication skills.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
As if that wasn't enough, check out what else we have for you:
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events 🎉