IC Senior_Marketing_SEO_DE_Sr. Software Engineer_Bay Area_United States
Ugam, a Merkle company, is a leading analytics and technology services company. Our customer-centric approach delivers impactful business results for large corporations by leveraging data, technology, and expertise. We consistently deliver superior, impactful results through the right blend of human intelligence and AI. With 4600+ people spread across locations worldwide, we successfully deploy our services to create success stories across industries like Retail & Consumer Brands, High Tech, BFSI, Distribution, and Market Research & Consulting. Over the past 21 years, Ugam has been recognized by several firms including Forrester and Gartner, named the No.1 data science company in India by Analytics Insight, and certified as a Great Place to Work®.
The name Ugam comes from the ancient Sanskrit language and means “source” or “origin.” Ugam seeks to be the source of solutions for the complex problems of retailers, brands and market research firms worldwide. The name signifies the company’s position as a pioneer in the market for data and analytics, and the source of relevant actionable insights for clients.
Ugam, a Merkle company, and part Dentsu, is looking for a Senior Software Engineer
This role is responsible for working with the client’s team to build data pipelines from multiple sources and support analytics. This team supports the growth of marketing channels and help measure the impact of SEO, rapid experimentation, and market-level test for new products.
Role: Senior Software Engineer
- Create data architecture that is flexible, scalable, consistent for cross-functional use, and aligned to stakeholder business requirements.
- Help Marketing organization become a 100% data-driven organization by building a next-generation data platform that brings accurate and timely data to the Marketers
- Validate Data Engineering business data elements, organizational and business intelligence architecture designs for engineering functional areas from Dashboards, Data Lakes, Data Operations, ML - AI, and upstream/downstream intake and output processes
- Work with client teams, and other client stakeholders to implement the continued design, development, and optimization of the marketing data pipelines & data prep infrastructure built on cutting-edge cloud technologies.
- Develop and implement a roadmap to advance marketing and eCommerce analytics
- Build relationships with clients to better understand their business, and to enable them to better understand how to use analytics to drive their business
- Deploy workflow orchestration and demonstrate expertise in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing
- Develop automation processes, and best practices execute projects, & Ensure business needs are being met. Troubleshoots business and production issues.
BE / B. Tech/Master’s in Computer science/Information Tech/Business Analytics/ Statistics
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in consulting through data and professional services
- 2+ years of experience in data engineering and data science with a track record of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large datasets
- Experience building and managing data pipelines and repositories in cloud environments such as Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Experience extracting/cleansing data and generating insights from large transactional data sets using Spark SQL, SQL, Python, and PySpark on cloud
- Experience with optimizing Spark pipelines on Dataproc, Databricks or similar technologies
- Experience in Airflow is a preferred
- Must have exceptional and effective communication, organization, and time management skills
- Must be pro-active and determined (Initiates action, Analytical and problem solver)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.