We are software development company working on different technologies and solutions such as CRM implementation, Mobile App Development, Web portal Development etc. We promote ourselves as an integrated informational technology consulting and software Development Company, providing high-tech solutions for simple to complex business systems, involving a variety of technologies. Our IT team is well diversified in the latest designing technologies, which places us ahead of our competitors.
- To develop high quality and customised web-portal applications like Content Management Systems, e-commerce solutions using LAMP and one or more open source technologies like NodeJS, AngularJS, Laravel
- To handle the projects and clients
- Deployment of projects in AWS and cPanel
- Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications
- To lead a team of developers and coordinating with co-developers and other related departments to meet the deadlines
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work with deadlines
- Contribute to all the software development phases
- Follow the industry best practices for writing clean code
- Develop and deploy the latest features that facilitate the relevant tools and procedures if required
Experience: 2+ years
Qualifications Job Requirements:
- Hands on experience in Core PHP is must.
- Experienced candidate who has practically worked on E-commerce websites using Core PHP.
- Experience with on-line payments gateways, Affiliate management system, CMS referrals system will be an added advantage.
- Payment Gateway: Paypal, Authorize.net, Google Checkout, CCAVANUE.
- Very good troubleshooting skills.
- Building reusable and resalable products
- Optimizing MySQL Queries and databases to improve the performance.
- Communicating technical concepts to Project Managers, Clients, and other audiences of all technical levels in a team environment.
- Preference will be given if you have working knowledge of MVC frameworks like Codeigniter, Cake PHP, Yii, or Laravel.
- Should have worked on RESTful APIs.
- Ajax and JQuery implementation knowledge is a must.
- Candidate must have prior experience of using GIT commands
- Candidates with experience in setting up hosting environments on AWS or Dedicated servers will be preferred
- Well versed with OOPs development, unit testing, deployment using LAMP and related technologies, tools and best practices.