Customer Experience Advisory_VOC_IP Senior_Consultant_204
Ugam, a Merkle company, is a leading analytics and technology services company. Our customer-centric approach delivers impactful business results for large corporations by leveraging data, technology, and expertise. We consistently deliver superior, impactful results through the right blend of human intelligence and AI. With 4600+ people spread across locations worldwide, we successfully deploy our services to create success stories across industries like Retail & Consumer Brands, High Tech, BFSI, Distribution, and Market Research & Consulting. Over the past 21 years, Ugam has been recognized by several firms including Forrester and Gartner, named the No.1 data science company in India by Analytics Insight, and certified as a Great Place to Work®.
The name Ugam comes from the ancient Sanskrit language and means “source” or “origin.” Ugam seeks to be the source of solutions for the complex problems of retailers, brands and market research firms worldwide. The name signifies the company’s position as a pioneer in the market for data and analytics, and the source of relevant actionable insights for clients.
Ugam, a Merkle company, and part Dentsu, is looking for a Consultant (CX Advisory)
In this role (remote now) you will be responsible for working with client’s teams to maximize the impact and value of their CX programs and initiatives. You will work on projects across industries, primarily helping to deliver stand-alone CX consulting engagements, but also serving as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on enterprise implementations and Voice of the Customer programs
This role will provide you exceptional exposure and visibility into the CX-Research programs of the top companies in the world. To really crush this role, you will need to combine your strong technical expertise, interpersonal skills, business acumen, and client management skills.
Role: Consultant (CX Advisory)
- Design and develop content that helps our customers implement and deliver value from their CX programs
- Work with clients to deliver various types of consulting engagements which include - CX Maturity Assessments, Customer Journey Mapping, CX Listening Architecture & CX Program Design, CX Analysis & Reporting, Action Planning & Sprint Workshops, Customer-Centric Culture Change
- Coordinate with other subject matter experts within Qualtrics/Medallia to build innovative solutions that meet our client needs
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics/Medallia’s CX solution offerings and understanding of the CX competitive landscape
- Engage with Qualtrics/Medallia account executives to penetrate into key strategic accounts for the CX advisory practice (new sales, upsell & cross selling solutions aligned to client needs)
- Support the design of "Go to Market strategy" for the Customer Experience (CX) Advisory service offerings ; Work with internal stakeholders to develop value propositions/new service offerings
- Train/Mentor individuals in the implementation team to increase their CX advisory knowledge, both broadly and with specific customers
- Lead the creation of key findings, insights, takeaways and recommendations
- Support Ugam’s CX Advisory Service product/solution development activities
Advanced degree preferred (Master’s Degree)
- CCXP / any leading customer experience certification (preferred)
- 5+ years of experience managing global CX Programs, Voice of Customer (VOC) Programs, customer assessment programs
- Agency experience or worked with large and complex enterprises experience in delivering several CX consulting assignments
- Strong experience in managing Digital CX programs
- Strong business acumen and credibility to liaise with and communicate effectively with senior officials, CEOs, Board members, etc
- Extensive experience interacting with clients in both pre-and post-sales capacities
- Has a strong understanding of good research methodology and data collection / statistical skills
- (Preferred) Experience in the Hi-Tech/Technology/Retail domain
- CX Domain expert (CX Maturity Assessments, Customer Journey Mapping, CX Listening Architecture & CX Program Design, CX Analysis)
- Exposure to CX Platforms like Qualtrics, Medallia, ConfirmIT would be preferred
- Bonus Skills - Tactical digital marketing, CRM, advanced analytics, retail operations
- Result Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Business Acumen
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.