IC Senior_UXR_Sr. UX Researcher_United States_189
Ugam, a Merkle company, is a leading analytics and technology services company. Our customer-centric approach delivers impactful business results for large corporations by leveraging data, technology, and expertise. We consistently deliver superior, impactful results through the right blend of human intelligence and AI. With 4600+ people spread across locations worldwide, we successfully deploy our services to create success stories across industries like Retail & Consumer Brands, High Tech, BFSI, Distribution, and Market Research & Consulting. Over the past 21 years, Ugam has been recognized by several firms including Forrester and Gartner, named the No.1 data science company in India by Analytics Insight, and certified as a Great Place to Work®.
The name Ugam comes from the ancient Sanskrit language and means “source” or “origin.” Ugam seeks to be the source of solutions for the complex problems of retailers, brands and market research firms worldwide. The name signifies the company’s position as a pioneer in the market for data and analytics, and the source of relevant actionable insights for clients.
Ugam, a Merkle company and part Dentsu, is looking for a Senior UX Researcher.
This role (remote) is responsible for conducting research and conveying strategic insights to our clients and their end customers. The research you support and insights you provide are delivered for long-term and will seamlessly scale with the customer's growth plans.
This role will provide you exceptional exposure and visibility into the User Research programs of the top companies in the world. To really crush this role, you will need to combine your deep research expertise, interpersonal skills, business acumen, and client management skills.
Role: User Experience Researcher (Remote location)
- Research user groups, audit websites, test prototypes, and educate clients on user research best practices
- Work actively on strategy and content, user research, usability testing, and analytics
- Design protocols and conduct user research including, but not limited to, in-depth interviews, remote unmoderated studies, diary studies, and translating them into reporting of actionable insights, next steps, and opportunities for growth as well as various user research artifacts such as user flows, journey maps, personas, storyboards, etc.
- A solid grasp of planning and conducting user research, usability testing, and heuristic analysis with special attention to accessibility and inclusive research practices
- Compliance and documentation of a structured problem-solving approach
- Have a clear understanding of business goals and user behavior, and be proficient in a wide variety of skills, ranging from psychology to research to technology.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching and usability testing experiences for digital products. Guide the customer on the appropriate research strategy to address their business objectives
- Partner with project managers, sales team, and CSMs to provide the best outcome for our customers and their consumers
- Be a strong teammate and mentor to other user researchers
- Work with onsite and offshore team to structure solutions based on research tools and techniques.
- (ideal) Master’s in Human-Computer Interactions, Human Factors, User Research, or Psychology
- (ideal) Human-Computer Interactions, Human Factors, User Research, or Psychology
- 3-5 years of experience working in research consulting and professional services
- Experience being in customer-facing roles in enterprise-level organizations, working with digital agencies, and/or consulting conducting hands-on user research
- Experience in pre-sales and building knowledge management on a user research practice a plus
- 3-5 years of relevant experience consulting in the user research space using research techniques and methodologies
- Experience developing approaches for complex user research problem spaces
- Fluency in both qualitative and quantitative methodologies a plus
- Must have exceptional and effective communication, organization, and time management skills
- Must be proactive and determined and independent
- Must be a strategic thinker, self-starter who takes initiative is analytical, has a data-driven mindset, and is a problem solver
- Must be an excellent communicator with persuasive storytelling skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.