Associate Business Analyst
Dentsu international comprises of six leadership brands - Carat, dentsu X, iProspect, Isobar, dentsuMB and Merkle, each supported by its specialist divisions and scaled services. With best-in-class services and solutions in Media, Customer Experience Management (CXM), and Creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 66,000 dedicated specialists.
Part of dentsu International, dentsu India helps some of the biggest & most interesting brands who are our clients every day to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in Media, CXM (Customer Experience Management) and Creative, Dentsu India is the 2nd biggest Advertising agency network in India while the dentsu international is the 5th largest in the world.
In good times and bad, we partner with brands to achieve meaningful progress as we are a force for good & for meaningful growth. Our teams of optimists, entrepreneurs and first-movers coalesce around the needs of our clients, unlocking unique possibilities for sustainable value and lasting change.
Learn more at:
- Be responsible for day-to-day operations of client accounts.
- Understand client goals, execute strategies to exceed these goals.
- Prepare and analyze performance reports & reviewing the same with our clients.
- Provide strategic insights on the landing pages, ad creatives etc.
- Work in multiple verticals like BFSI, eCommerce, OTT etc.
You should be:
• A recent (2018-2022) BE / BTech graduate.
• A firm believer in stats and can weave stories around numbers.
• Passionate about devising & executing creative strategies to manage client accounts.
• Aggressive about meeting goals & timelines.
• A Multi-tasking superhero.
• A Detail junkie to spot new opportunities & propose them to clients.
• A Creative thinker with out-of-box solutions.
• A Great communicator with undivided focus on satisfying customers.
Work from Office Opportunity: Location: Pune Baner, Maharashtra
Full Time Internship
Tenure: 6 Months
Stipend of Rs. 10,000/month
Benefits of this program
• Learn from the leaders – Merkle Sokrati is a leader in the Performance Marketing Industry
• Designation post completion of your internship would be Business Analyst. Compensation for the role – INR 4,68,000 LPA
• Conversion is basis performance
• No probation period upon confirmation
• Full-time certification - Learn on the job and be a Merkle-Sokrati certified Digital Marketeer