IC Senior_Analytics_Sr. Analyst_Bay Area, CA
Ugam, a Merkle company, is a leading analytics and technology services company. Our customer-centric approach delivers impactful business results for large corporations by leveraging data, technology, and expertise. We consistently deliver superior, impactful results through the right blend of human intelligence and AI. With 4600+ people spread across locations worldwide, we successfully deploy our services to create success stories across industries like Retail & Consumer Brands, High Tech, BFSI, Distribution, and Market Research & Consulting. Over the past 21 years, Ugam has been recognized by several firms including Forrester and Gartner, named the No.1 data science company in India by Analytics Insight, and certified as a Great Place to Work®.
The name Ugam comes from the ancient Sanskrit language and means “source” or “origin.” Ugam seeks to be the source of solutions for the complex problems of retailers, brands and market research firms worldwide. The name signifies the company’s position as a pioneer in the market for data and analytics, and the source of relevant actionable insights for clients.
- Support monetization projects end-to-end working with various cross functional teams
- Model impact of potential pricing and monetization changes
- Design and execute A/B tests to inform/validate modeling
- Provide business insights using data (both quantitative and qualitative) to improve performance of pricing campaigns and analyze competitive landscape
- Derive customer insights from data, translate into system enhancements, and grow the spend at a positive ROI, e.g. – work on segmenting sellers as part of the Store Value Proposition work to redefine eBay’s Store tiers that fit customer needs
- Create, improve, and automate crisp & accurate reporting, e.g. – Standardize execution of eBay Promotions from forecasting to performance measurement
- Partner on analytics projects by translating business questions/problems into structured analyses, e.g. –Redefining Seller Segmentations for Store Value Proposition workstream
- 5+ years of analytics experience Or 3+ years of relevant analytics experience
- Proven experience owning metrics and the delivery of important team level reports
- Advanced skills in SQL, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Tableau
- Experience with statistical analysis/modeling techniques and packages e.g. SAS, R & Python
- Ability to manipulate and analyze large datasets
- Solid understanding of Promotions/Campaign Analytics
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.