IC_Specialist_Growth_Sr. Account Manager_United States
Ugam, a Merkle company, is a leading analytics and technology services company. Our customer-centric approach delivers impactful business results for large corporations by leveraging data, technology, and expertise. We consistently deliver superior, impactful results through the right blend of human intelligence and AI. With 4600+ people spread across locations worldwide, we successfully deploy our services to create success stories across industries like Retail & Consumer Brands, High Tech, BFSI, Distribution, and Market Research & Consulting. Over the past 21 years, Ugam has been recognized by several firms including Forrester and Gartner, named the No.1 data science company in India by Analytics Insight, and certified as a Great Place to Work®.
The name Ugam comes from the ancient Sanskrit language and means “source” or “origin.” Ugam seeks to be the source of solutions for the complex problems of retailers, brands and market research firms worldwide. The name signifies the company’s position as a pioneer in the market for data and analytics, and the source of relevant actionable insights for clients.
Ugam, a Merkle company and part of Dentsu, is looking for an Account Manager
This role is responsible to support and spearhead the engagement with key accounts; working closely with the sales team and understanding clients’ needs and translating those into business proposals along with the delivery team.
In this role, you will get exceptional exposure and visibility into the problem areas of top enterprises in the United States. To really crush this role, you will need to combine your strong technical expertise, interpersonal skills, business acumen, and client management skills.
Role: Account Manager
- Manage accounts to ensure positive customer experience, sustained and enhanced customer relationships, and revenue growth within accounts. Handle renewals, relationship development, training, and upsells, leveraging solutions, services, and new offerings.
- Forecast and track key account metrics; meet and Exceed Revenue Targets
- Work on RFPs (request for proposal), build proposals, and implement business solutions for clients
- Create selling opportunities within accounts through a strategic business development plan and process.
- Develop an understanding of the customer’s needs and the customer’s decision-making hierarchy to proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Closely partner with Sales, Marketing, and technical teams to share/develop/build global market intelligence, including sharing information on customers, market trends, and supply/demand.
- Identify and grow opportunities within the territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment; support timely client reviews, and escalations, and drive retention and growth of the business
- Be actively involved in researching and gathering market intelligence, strategic analysis, and proposition development to increase business opportunities for Ugam
- Build a business plan with projected volume, revenues, and simulated P&Ls to present a business case to the stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Bachelors or Masters (preferred) in Marketing, Business Analytics, Data Science, Information Tech, Computer Science
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in analytics consulting and professional services
- At least 5-8 years of experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Experience in maintaining, growing the client relationship and the related revenue.
- Experience in being an active contributor/participant in engagement and delivery
- (Nice to have) Experience in managing a group of North America based clients/accounts
- 3-5 years of experience building proposals, RFPs, and leading Proof of Concepts (POC)
- Should have experience in account Mining, cross-selling & up-selling the service offerings in consulting set-up.
- Should have strong story-telling skills, presentation skills and insight delivery.
- Should have a good experience handling client delivery.
- A good understanding of various business segments in which Ugam operates. (Analytics, Research, Tech, Digital Commerce)
- (Nice to have) Should have experience working in Retail sector and Pricing solutions.
- Must have exceptional and effective communication, organization, and time management skills
- Must be pro-active and determined (Initiates action, Analytical and problem solver, good balance between not taking no for an answer vs. going beyond the acceptable comfort levels of stakeholders)
- Open mindset, strong relationship building skills and an active learner
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.