Merkle is a customer experience transformation business partner to the Fortune 1000. The future of brand loyalty and competitive advantage is the customer experience, and we empower the world’s leading brands to transform their data, technology, and organizational capabilities to deliver those differentiated customer experiences across marketing, sales, commerce, and service. For more than 30 years, we have built upon our heritage in data, analytics, and technology, building unmatched skills in hyper-personalization. Our combined strengths in CX consulting, data transformation, and digital transformation drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage for our clients, including brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 13,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2020 net revenue of $1.3 billion.
The Account Manager plays a pivotal role in maintaining client success by providing exceptional service and value to our clients. The Account Manager is responsible for day-to-day execution of programs for a marquee client in the Retail/CPG category, and is the direct liaison between the internal departments and the client. The Account Manager also supports the organization’s strategic, tactical and support functions (,CRM, media, technology, strategy and analytics) to achieve the client and company objectives.
- Serve as the primary conduit between the client and Merkle business/support teams
- Manage multiple project timelines and resources across digital media and other performance marketing channels
- Provide leadership to the internal Merkle team on behalf of the client
- Accountable for setting internal communication plans/methodology
- Contribute to marketing strategies, testing, and execution of client programs
- Drive delivery management for omni channel programs including: creative briefs, , collaborating on the development of test and learn plans, campaign execution, analytics deliverables, etc
- Coordinate internal and external client meetings; responsible for daily communication with key client contacts
- Ensure timeliness and quality of client deliverables to include campaign counts, reports, change requests and proposals.
- Serve as first line point of contact for error resolution
- Produce and interpret project and financial reports, billing, and invoicing for internal and external reference
- Ensure on time, on strategy, accurate program execution
- Effectively lead and motivate internal team to produce best in class work
- Foster a collaborative and high-achieving internal dynamic team
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5-7 years+ in client services/account management for a digital performance marketing agency or a combination of agency and relevant client-side work.
- Omni channel experience is a plus
- Retail/CPG experience preferred Experience collaborating with remote team members
- Strong project management, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Analytically minded, specifically comfortable with data, response metrics and trends
- Proven experience managing client relationships, and effectively problem solve; ability to analyze problems and produce a viable solution
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-changing environment
- Willingness to travel overnight when needed
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
For individuals assigned to and/or hired in Colorado, the anticipated salary range for this position is $72,960-$105,600, which is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills and other job-related qualifications. Pay ranges in locations other than Colorado may differ based on labor market wage rates in those locations. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/ Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.