Business Analyst Manager
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage.
Merkle is seeking a Manager of the Digital Experience Business Analyst team. This person will work with the Business Analyst/Consultant team to deliver high-quality solutions for our clients. This person will be responsible for the overall health and success of the team, ensuring that our processes, methodologies and ways of working are clearly defined within the team and consistently used across projects.
This person will play a critical role in the growth and development of the team. This person will coach and mentor team members and assist in escalation situations.
A successful candidate will have hands on experience working on digital experience projects, leading teams and familiarity working with external clients in a professional services organization.
- Provide leadership within the Digital Experience Business Analyst team
- Act as an escalation point for client situations
- Coach and provide mentorship to members of the team
- Conduct 1:1's with team members
- Working with clients interpreting business rules and requirements for technical systems and web-based projects.
- Convert detailed business rules into system requirements within an agile development team.
- Gather business and functional requirements following Scrum methodologies.
- Define and document data mapping requirements as it relates to the integration with all channel platforms.
- Analyze client web applications, and user and consumer processes.
- Create technical documentation and user requirements/project documents including Business Requirements Document (BRD), Functional Design Specifications (FDS), Site Maps, Wire Frames and test cases.
- Create and/or review estimates for projects
- Participate in internal escalation meetings
- Identify potential risk on projects and implement mitigation strategies
- Guide team members through client responses to escalations
- Identify opportunities for process improvements
- Recruit new talent to join the team
- Maintain a healthy and stable work-life balance for the team
- Coach and mentor team members to grow their knowledge of the technologies that we work in and ability to implement on time and on budget.
- Assist project teams in critical decision making
- Experience working in CMS, DXP or CaaS solutions
- Strong communication skills and comfortable presenting information to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working in a professional services organization
- Demonstrated understanding of systems and the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong analytical skills, research and troubleshooting ability.
- Demonstrated experience with strategic planning and process definition and design.
- Experience delivering client facing projects leveraging an Agile Methodology.
- Self-starter and able to operate independently
- Motivated to help individuals grow their career
- Multiple health plan options, including independent insurance and pre-tax FSAs
- Life insurance, AD&D, and short- and long-term disability with company-paid premium
- Ample paid time off, holidays, and flex time
- Generous full paid leave for new parents, including parental, maternity, paternity, and adoption leave and assistance
- Military leave for active duty service members deployed to full-time service
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company-sponsored matching program
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology.
Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $83,760k - $121,300k. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/