Ugam, a Merkle company, is a leading analytics and technology services company. Our customer-centric approach delivers impactful business results for large corporations by leveraging data, technology, and expertise. We consistently deliver superior, impactful results through the right blend of human intelligence and AI. With 3600+ people spread across locations worldwide, we successfully deploy our services to create success stories across industries like Retail & Consumer Brands, High Tech, BFSI, Distribution, and Market Research & Consulting. Over the past 21 years, Ugam has been recognized by several firms including Forrester and Gartner, named the No.1 data science company in India by Analytics Insight, and certified as a Great Place to Work�. The name Ugam comes from the ancient Sanskrit language and means �source� or �origin.� Ugam seeks to be the source of solutions for the complex problems of retailers, brands and market research firms worldwide. The name signifies the company�s position as a pioneer in the market for data and analytics, and the source of relevant actionable insights for clients.
The Opportunity :
We are hiring an Implementation Consultant to help our customers leverage quantitative and qualitative insights throughout their company to provide consumers with a holistic customer experience when engaging with the company.
Suppose you love solving problems through collaborative consultation and bringing training best practices to drive learning, enthusiasm, and software adoption. In that case, you may be our ideal candidate. In applying for this job, you will focus on the early stages of customers’ UserTesting journeys, setting them up to regularly incorporate insights into their decision-making. We seek a highly organized, goal-oriented, self-motivated, self-managed individual who has a strong passion for user-centric thinking.
- Teach and enable customers in UserTesting use cases and platform features, with guidance appropriate to their level of research experience and sophistication.
- Uncover the goals and objectives of new customers and translate those needs into a tailored enablement and adoption plan
- Apply best practices for training in User Experience/Customer Experience/User Research.
- Execute a seamless transition between upfront enablement and the ongoing efforts of the Customer Success team
- Partner with project managers, sales, and customer success teams to provide the best outcomes for our customers and their consumers
- Bring strategic thinking and business acumen to facilitate discussions with customers about their companies’ business objectives and how insights can drive their success
What We’re Looking For
- An empathetic, curious, and open-minded individual who strives to empower our customers with the knowledge to improve their consumers’ experiences
- A collaborative individual who can drive close relationships with customers at the beginning of their UserTesting engagements to ensure initial platform adoption - and ultimately, renewal;
- Ability to listen, process and solution to address core customer needs within UT’s platform as well as their larger CX initiatives
- Excellent influencing, persuasion, and storytelling skills in group presentations and communications (oral and written)
- A self-starter who manages their own time in a fast-paced environment and proactively identifies issues and proposes solutions with a “can-do” problem-solving mindset
- Mastery of training best practices to drive adoption and behavior change
- General understanding of qualitative and user-centered design research methods (i.e. usability testing, concept testing, usability benchmarking, ethnography, longitudinal studies, journey mapping, personas, research roadmaps, diary studies, information architecture methods, etc.)
- Previous consulting experience
- UXR has following methodologies:
- Moderated / Unmoderated Interviews
- Concept Testing
- Usability Testing
- A/B Testing
- Personas creation
- Journey Mapping
- Heuristic Evaluations
- Certified Usability Analyst HFI-CUA
- Certified User Experience Analyst
- Graduate in computer science/ IT/ information systems