Merkle B2B is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
As a Programmatic Supervisor, you will lead the team in implementing programmatic media buys across the agency. You will have hands-on experience with programmatic trading in self-service demand side platforms (DSPs). We are a group motivated to deliver campaigns through data targeting, audience targeting, and contextual targeting. You will report to a Programmatic Director within Merkle B2B.
- Suggest programmatic strategy and tactics that coordinate with and enhance the media plan goals for Merkle B2B's clients
- Manage campaigns across programmatic mobile, display, video, OTT, CTV, and audio
- Understand how data from multiple channels can help the customer journey for each client account
- Identify, suggest, and setup private marketplace deals
- Maintain relationships with key programmatic vendors in Merkle B2B's portfolio
- Produce and present engaging campaign analysis to clients, demonstrating the effectiveness of planning, testing, and media optimization and management
- Provide insight and guidance to members of the integrated media team, and manage at least one more junior member of the Programmatic team.
- Maintain and stay current on industry news and research
- 4+ years of experience working in the programmatic digital media buying & planning space with focus a on programmatic strategy and execution
- Must have in-platform execution experience in DSP platforms (i.e. Google's DV360, The Trade Desk)
- Experience with digital ads trafficking is required (CM360)
- Must love and be curious about data analytics and how that affects the bottom line
- Must be passionate about the technologies used to support online and mobile advertising operations: ad serving, audience management tools, inventory applications, and third-party ad tags
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Well-versed in Microsoft excel (can perform complex functions)
- Professional client communication, both written and verbal
- Work well in a team, especially managing others.
- Enthusiasm for the future of brand advertising on the web and building that future with Merkle B2B
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying