Dealer Management Office - Intern
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organisations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2018 net revenue of $846million.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- CRM & Reporting setup, Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Client Servicing- Understand the client requiements and provide solutions on time. Preparation of dealer performance reports.
- Data Management and Maintaining repository. Understand the final output required and is able to generate good drafts for final output.
- Internal Communication- Work with multiple teams and keeps all stakeholders updated.
- Responsible for day-to-day handling dealer operations.
You’d fit right in if you have:
- Freshers can apply
- A graduate belonging to a relevant field.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Communication Skills, Excel Skills, Team Player
- Aggressive about meeting goals & timelines, A Multi-tasking person
- Understand data sources, retriving and analyzing data.
- Comfortable working with Excel and Powerpoint