Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined dentsu. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
- You will be working in multi-disciplinary teams with members from different regions,
- Implement middleware APIs pre-defined by architects
- Understands design methods, design thinking, sprint-based strategy, design, planning and prototyping best practices
- Research trends and innovations to substantiate hypotheses
- Stays up to date or ahead of digital trends in the market and understand how they impact the client's business
- Strong command in REST and SOAP API design principles (EAI and SOA is a plus)
- Strong knowledge in SQL or NoSQL
- Good knowledge in any object-oriented programming language
- Understanding of the fundamental CI/CD concepts and experience working with Git and Jenkins or similar tools
- Experience working with any MQ tool
- Knowledge in MuleSoft development, architecture, configuration and deployment is a plus
- Experience in most Anypoint Platform modules is a plus
- A good understanding of the fundamental Agile concepts, have experience with Scrum or similar development methodology and used to use Jira to track progress
- Proficiency in English
At Merkle Sokrati, we do not insist on any paid certification.