Recruiter_Human Capital Management_IC Senior_Sr. Recruiter_144
Ugam, a Merkle company, is a leading analytics and technology services company. Our customer-centric approach delivers impactful business results for large corporations by leveraging data, technology, and expertise. We consistently deliver superior, impactful results through the right blend of human intelligence and AI. With 4600+ people spread across locations worldwide, we successfully deploy our services to create success stories across industries like Retail & Consumer Brands, High Tech, BFSI, Distribution, and Market Research & Consulting. Over the past 21 years, Ugam has been recognized by several firms including Forrester and Gartner, named the No.1 data science company in India by Analytics Insight, and certified as a Great Place to Work®.
The name Ugam comes from the ancient Sanskrit language and means “source” or “origin.” Ugam seeks to be the source of solutions for the complex problems of retailers, brands and market research firms worldwide. The name signifies the company’s position as a pioneer in the market for data and analytics, and the source of relevant actionable insights for clients.
Ugam, a Merkle company, and part Dentsu, is looking for a Senior Associate – Talent Acquisition
This role (remote now) is responsible to build teams that are core to Analytics, Research, Technology, and Growth. You will focus on finding great talent, anticipating business needs, and coaching our hiring managers to hire successfully through market intelligence and data insights. We look for recruiters that push the status quo and focus on finding innovative ways to find and attract talent.
Role: Senior Associate – Talent Acquisition
- Own the strategy and develop a recruiting plan that will expand our talent pools and ensure there is a diverse range of candidates for areas you are hiring.
- Participate in full cycle recruiting, including documentation, assessments, negotiation, and candidate closures.
- Use deep sourcing techniques to identify strong talent and relay market intel back to your hiring partners to better refine and execute your recruiting strategy.
- Recruit passive candidates at all levels and develop sophisticated closing strategies that seek for matching fit and motivation.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; anticipate hiring manager preferences by maintaining low interview-to-offer ratios.
- Coach and advise based on your growing knowledge in niche markets, compensation, and the competitive landscape.
- Use your own judgement on how to best organize, prioritize and execute in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment.
- Partner effectively with recruiting team peers and cross-functional partners (business & HR)
- Ensure that candidates understand and embrace our culture.
MBA / Post Graduation in Human Resource (ideal)
- Recruitment (good to have)
- 3-5 years of experience in catering to roles Onsite (USA, UK, Europe)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in technical recruitment in the field of Analytics, Data Science, or Research
- Should have managed multiple ongoing projects, been flexible to change, and adapted to shifting priorities.
- Proven background in using innovative research & sourcing strategies to identify and engage diverse talent.
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the HR teams.
- 3-5 years of experience working with LinkedIn Recruiter or an active job board (Dice, Monster, CareerBuilder, Indeed)
- 1-3 years of experience in closing roles related to Analytics, Data Science or Research
- Strong understanding of work authorizations, benefits, organizations, pools, cultures, and holidays of Onsite regions
- Experience in capturing recruitment data in Excel or ATS; ability to track project numbers and make proactive and tactical strategies.
- Strong understanding of the data and technology environments, roles, tools, and techniques
- Must have exceptional and effective communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Must be calm, approachable, and consultative.
- Can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
- Must be pro-active and determined (Initiate action, Analytical and problem solver)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.