Business Development_Growth_Business Manager_Sr. Manager_169
Ugam, a Merkle company, is a leading analytics and technology services company. Our customer-centric approach delivers impactful business results for large corporations by leveraging data, technology, and expertise. We consistently deliver superior, impactful results through the right blend of human intelligence and AI. With 4600+ people spread across locations worldwide, we successfully deploy our services to create success stories across industries like Retail & Consumer Brands, High Tech, BFSI, Distribution, and Market Research & Consulting. Over the past 21 years, Ugam has been recognized by several firms including Forrester and Gartner, named the No.1 data science company in India by Analytics Insight, and certified as a Great Place to Work®.
The name Ugam comes from the ancient Sanskrit language and means “source” or “origin.” Ugam seeks to be the source of solutions for the complex problems of retailers, brands and market research firms worldwide. The name signifies the company’s position as a pioneer in the market for data and analytics, and the source of relevant actionable insights for clients.
Ugam, a Merkle company, and part Dentsu, is looking for Sr. Manager – Sales.
This role is responsible to drive new business revenues for the North American region – a ‘hunter’ profile. The revenue mix will be across the products and services that Ugam offers in the Experience Management segment (XM), specifically Customer Experience, Employee Experience, Digital Experience, and Brand Experience. You will also focus on educating prospective and current customers on Ugam XM capabilities and services
In this role, you will get exceptional exposure and visibility into the problem areas related to Experience Management of top enterprises in the United States. To really crush this role, you will need to combine your strong sales expertise, interpersonal skills, business acumen, and client management skills.
- Have a strong understanding of the business and clientele of Ugam in the Experience Management space; build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Educate clients on Ugam’s end-to-end services in the Experience Management space i.e. advisory, technology implementation, engineering and managed services that help clients gain a competitive advantage, and improve customer, employee, digital and brand experience.
- Cross-sell our XM capabilities and become trusted advisors to C-Suite, Director, and VP level across functions
- Manage the entire sales cycle from researching the prospects, identifying the right leads, emails/calls, presentations to closing business
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking & by leveraging ideas across clients, and turn them into long term partnerships
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data in CRM (Salesforce)
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ enthusiasm
- Top notch customer service, Cross-sell/up sell and grow the customer relationship
- Participate and actively contribute in review meetings.
- Meet and exceed client expectations with high quality, timely deliveries.
Bachelors or Masters (Marketing preferred)
- 5-8 years of sales / new business development experience
- Proven hunter mentality with a track record of sales success
- Ability to manage the entire sales process from prospecting through close
- Strong business acumen, and ability to have business conversations at all levels
- Excellent problem solving, negotiation, and closing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and CRM usage
- Experience in pricing the deal, contract negotiations, and selling to executives (Director and above)
- Experience selling Qualtrics or similar XM products a plus
- Familiarity with ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Owler, Crunchbase, etc.
- Ability to formulate & own RFI/RFP responses
- Prepare Proposal and Pitch Decks Competencies
- Must have exceptional and effective communication, organization, and time management skills
- Must be pro-active and determined (Initiates action, Analytical and problem solver, good balance between not taking no for an answer vs. going beyond the acceptable comfort levels of stakeholders)
- An open mindset, strong relationship building skills, and an active learner
- Must be enthusiastic, persistent, self-motivated, competitive, adaptable, with an aptitude and desire to uncover new business opportunities and develop long-term relationships with customers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.