MS Cloud Specialist
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Communicate well and good in client relationship, effective at understanding our product portfolio and how to promote our offer.
- Background of Cloud solutions implementation and migration
- Experience in Monitoring the health of production systems and platforms, proactive alerting and coordination with involved teams for resolution
- Technical troubleshooting and root cause analysis for various IT technical issues as well as assistance in resolution.
- Provide SysOps and DevOps expertise to our clients, accelerate delivery, optimize resources, improve availability, improve application/product/platform/system quality
- Automate and orchestrate operation tasks, deployments, monitoring and self-healing platforms
- Continuous improvement following company’s internal education program
- Knowledge of at least one cloud offering: Azure, GCP, AWS
- Experienced with server operating systems, Linux and/or Windows
- Expertise on services such as: SQL Server, Exchange, Active Directory (AD), ADFS, Skype for Business, Office365 (Exchange online, Teams)
- Sound understanding of networking, database, storage and virtualization systems and technologies
- Ability to use scripting languages: such as Python, PowerShell, Bash
- Good expertise on container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies and tools
- Proficient with git
- Background in automation, configuration management and infrastructure as code.
- Fluent in English
- Methodological, flexible, fast learner, autonomous, team player
With us, you will become part of:
- An international, amazing team, where you can gain new/relevant experience
- A dynamic and supportive environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine
- Possibility to grow, in accordance with your skills and interests connected with future development
- Start-up agile atmosphere
- Friendly international team of creative minds
We, obviously, offer even more:
- Brand new offices in Prague and Brno centre with great accessibility
- Laptop and international tariff even for your private use
- Cafeteria of benefits to choose from – life insurance, pension insurance, Edenred Cafeteria and more are coming
- 5 weeks of paid vacation (25 days), 3 Wellness Days
- Medical advisory system – ulekare.cz
- Well-being benefit - Soulmio
- We value self-education and learning new technologies, so we support all our team members in obtaining new certifications, attending learning tutorials and conferences etc.
- Flexible working hours
- We have an employee breakfast regularly, we enjoy beer and wine and we create a lot of opportunities to get together for those who enjoy life, not only work.