Merkle Sokrati, a leader in Digital Marketing and Analytics, managing Digital Marketing campaigns for several large brand clients in India. We are currently a 750+ people team; and growing extremely fast to gain more market share and roll out even cooler technology solutions in Digital Advertising space.
# Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline; Master's degree is preferred
# As Tech Lead, you are joining a passionate Technology team to build products that will create impact on the Client’s business. You will design, implement, and lead the development of software features and product infrastructure, primarily from a backend perspective while working with cloud technology - AWS (Amazon Web Services), Java, distributed platform, Spring Boot, and more. The software/applications you build will impact the marketing teams and Client’s business.
# Software Development: propose and evaluate design options, review code, analyse requirements, implement high-quality code and
tests in areas of web APIs, database, and Cloud-components, system design, as well as analysis pipeline execution.
# Leadership: be a hands-on technical leader on projects and work closely with architects, product managers, and other development leads and teams across sites to drive projects forward with high-quality code, scalable and maintainable components, and deliver excellence on a schedule. Provide technical leadership through coaching and mentoring other engineers.
# Process & Operations: ensure test automation and regulatory compliance are embedded into software development practices and apply
Must have Skills-
- Should be versed with Agile based development and have knowledge of Devops practices
- Good Knowledge of LINUX ecosystem.
- Hands-on experience in Agile Process, JIRA, GIT
- Hands-on experience in Cloud environments - AWS, GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
- Hands-on experience in Automated CI / CD integration experience and knowledge (Jenkins, Maven, Gradle)
- Hands on experience on
- Must - Python, Java, J2EE, Design Patterns, REST,
- Optional - Spring, Spring boot, services
- Hands on experience with RESTful services using frameworks, WEB services (Apache/nginx)
- Hands-on Database experience in relational (Oracle/DB2) and No-SQL (MongoDB)
- Hands-on experience in caching frameworks – Redis etc
- Experience managing technical priorities and dependencies within the Backlog
- Strong communication skills with ability to align the organization on complex technical decisions
- Active coach and mentor whose goals are to grow and maximize the team s potential
- High energy and passionate individual who inspires teammates to reach them maximum potential
- Excited about trying innovative solutions outside standard approved
- Embraces a culture of trust, free thought complete transparency
- Brave and rebellious, willing to challenge status quo
- An opportunity to work with one of India’s most promising companies in a genuine growth hacking role
- Unparalleled learning opportunities in the company of ridiculously smart folks with very high levels of expertise in their respective functions
- Fantastically transparent, vibrant and positive work culture