We are Merkle, a performance marketing agency which specialises in the delivery of personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and we are proud to be recognised as an industry leader.
Our head office is in Columbia, Maryland and our expansion in Europe started in 2015 with the acquisition of three European companies: Persicopix, DBG and Comet. In 2016, we joined the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the world’s biggest Global media companies.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. With our expertise, we can offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer journeys and experiences that drive business growth.
The last twelve months have been a whirlwind of pitch wins, new hires and expansion for Merkle in Europe; we have made several new acquisitions, secured new premises in London and have attracted renowned experts to diversify our offering.
It’s an exciting time to be joining the company; we have no plans to slow down! We take great pride in our company values and culture; we regularly host socials and strive to create a working environment where our employees enjoy coming into work.
Looking for the next step in your career as a Scrum Master?
If you’re eager to participate in challenging projects using the latest technologies, you’d like to integrate into a multicultural team where your colleagues become your friends, you strive in an Agile environment where people, learning, and delivering business value are key for success, then we’d love to hear from you :)
We start with agile and scrum 11 years ago and we really love it.
We’re hiring several Scrum Masters to help our growing agile teams working for one of Europe’s biggest telecommunications and media companies.
As part of your daily work you will:
- Promote an Agile culture
- Facilitate sprints, retrospectives & Daily stand ups
- Work with the team and Product Managers to identify dependencies and remove blocker
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration within the team
- Continuously looking into improving the team’s way of working, challenging existing processes with both the team and the rest of the business
- Facilitate the right communication between the team and the business
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding international technology consultancy, where you will gain an excellent understanding of the Software Development cycle using agile methodologies and will be exposed to the newest development technologies.
Be part of our professional, collaborative, fun and friendly work environment, where everyone can make a difference.
You must have the following:
- Collaborative worker
- Great communication skills, and experience communicating with people of all levels
- Understand Agile Methodologies and apply them when needed
- Knowledge of Scrum, Kanban and Lean methodologies and knows what works in what scenario, has a deep understanding of what drives effective product delivery
- Experience working with and creating high performing agile environments
Salary and benefits
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Spanish/English lessons and free coffee and fruit
- Free life and health insurance
- Great career progression opportunities
- Opportunities for personal growth & professional development
- Career development through Merkle University (which includes access to Linkedin Learning and Skillsoft)
- Merkle Benefits Club
- Great friendly and international environment
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience. At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in Spain as we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter