Product Owner Consultant
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
· Manage overarching requirements as part of the demand management process: definition, analysis and prioritisation
· Coordinate discovery activities across squads
· Manage RFPs process and work closely with Merkle’s sales teams to ensure technical support and/or staffing
· Track and maintain requirements in the JIRA program backlog and ensure end-to-end link of the need in Jira between business, program and squad levels
· Handle escalations/risks related to new requirements and define mitigation plans
· Support on Program Increment design and animation
· Knowledge / experience with Business Demand Management ~ Service and Project Portfolio Management
· Knowledge / experience with business analysis, requirements gathering, business case creation
· Experience with RFP process
· Knowledge of program and project management and agile methodologies
· Understanding software lifecycle development cycle
· Experience from pharma or other high-paced industry is plus
· Previous IT consulting background is plus
With us, you will become part of:
- An international, amazing team, where you can gain new/relevant experience
- A dynamic and supportive environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine
- Possibility to grow, in accordance with your skills and interests connected with future development
- Start-up agile atmosphere
- Friendly international team of creative minds
We, obviously, offer even more:
· Brand new offices in Prague and Brno centre with great accessibility
· Laptop and international tariff even for your private use
· Cafeteria of benefits to choose from – life insurance, pension insurance, Edenred Cafeteria and more are coming
· 5 weeks of paid vacation (25 days), 3 Wellness Days
· Medical advisory system – ulekare.cz
· Well-being benefit - Soulmio
· We value self-education and learning new technologies, so we support all our team members in obtaining new certifications, attending learning tutorials and conferences etc.
· Flexible working hours
· 2 sick days
· We have an employee breakfast regularly, we enjoy beer and wine and we create a lot of opportunities to get together for those who enjoy life, not only work.