As a data-driven full-service agency with a focus on customer experience transformation , we work with the top 500 companies from the entire DACH region and Eastern Europe. Our roots are in Switzerland: Merkle DACH emerged from a partnership between the two leading digital agencies Namics and Isobar. We are part of Merkle, the largest company in the dentsu network, uniting more than 66,000 digital fans in 146 countries under one roof - and together we bring brands to life.
We are more than 1,200 digital experts with know-how in digital strategies, martech platforms, advertising media, UX, CRM, data, commerce, mobile, social media, intranet and CMS. We work with our partners Adobe, Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce, Sitecore, SAP and many more.
- Development of flexible and well-structured frontend architectures (incl. REST API and GraphQL), both based on our platforms Adobe Experience Cloud, Sitecore, Magnolia CMS, SAP Commerce Cloud and for our custom frameworks such as Next.js and Gatsby
- Technical management of (project) teams as well as support and further training of team members
- Evaluation of market trends for project use
- Representation of the frontend solutions at the customer
- Responsibility for security issues, documentation and test strategies
- Internal promotion of new topics and further development of internal company standards
- Completed computer science degree or comparable qualification
- Many years of professional experience – ideally in an agency environment
- Experience in the technical management of team members - ideally also in off- or nearshoring setups
- In-depth knowledge of frontend architectures and overarching topics such as performance optimization, testing, release management, web standards, progressive enhancement, usability, infrastructure, debugging, SSR, SSG, progressive web apps and agile methodologies
- Broad interest also in interface topics such as backend technologies and UI/UX topics
- Solution-oriented working methods with a high sense of responsibility and quality
- Advice and communication skills at customer level
We have highly motivated people who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world: home office, work anywhere and flexible (annual) working hours. At the same time, we appreciate our face-to-face exchange. Coffee or tea, sweets or fruit - almost a matter of course and at the same time very much appreciated
Pens, paper or writable glass walls are of course also available if you need a break from the digital. Would you like to clear your brain? Jump on the foosball table, Playstation, massage bench or yoga mat. There are regular exchange formats for networking and (brain) food Meetings, labs and much more Not enough yet? Then do something for your education, internally or externally. We support you.
Sounds good? Then become a part of us and apply right here, digitally of course - no matter which gender you feel you belong to or what background you bring with you. Diversity is important to us and we aim to create an inclusive environment. Please enter your salary expectations and a possible starting date. We look forward to you!
Personnel consultancies are only desired as selected partners.
Marcella Testa - [email protected]
Junior Talent Acquisition Partner
*It is important that you suit us and we suit you! Regardless of your gender (m/f/d) and whether you like cake or not :-)