We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation agency, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
DevSecOps Engineers work closely with the agile team members to help increase speed of delivery, improve quality of code, optimize processes and increase security standards. They are responsible for identifying the bottlenecks of various development and delivery processes and security holes. More broadly, they participate in the construct ion of a “safety culture” within the company by supporting the various teams and customers in the implementation of good safety practices.
· Experience in DevOps (e.g., automating IT operations)
· Experience working in applications, systems or IT operations
· Possesses working knowledge of two or more programming languages
· Knowledge in at least one of the programming languages like Java, PHP, Python, Ruby, and Perl so as to collaborate competently with other teams within the organization
· Knowledge of AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and how to implement developer tools such as GitHub and Dependency management
· Has experience in Agile Development
· Able Understands relationship with Product Owner, Scrum Master, Design Lead and rest of technical team
· Able to build a sense of trust and rapport that creates a comfortable & effective workplace
· Proficient communication skills to teach the team various concepts around scalability, automation, and security
· Eager to update skills on cybersecurity threats and up-to-date best practices
· Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving experience
· Passion for innovation and “can do” attitude
· Brings a high-energy and passionate outlook to the job and can influence those around them
· Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging / disruptive technologies$
· Works closely with Tech Leads and developers of various teams to assess existing problems and to come up with process improvement solutions
· Comes up with customized tools for security purposes in DevOps.
· Identifies bottlenecks in coding development and deployment processes
· Drives automation of testing, selection and implementation of security control technologies, tools, and working methods
· Participates in planning delivery time, code quality, and process efficiency improvement projects
· Executes on plan by building coding standardizations and automating processes for the organization
· Surveys developers and technical members of the organization to understand their main pain points in the coding and development process
· Collaborates with the rest of DevOps team to deliver consistent and holistic solution to the organization
· Controls and manages security operations
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personnel consultancies - we only work with selected partners.