Talent Acquisition Executive
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organisations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2018 net revenue of $846million.
@Merkle-Sokrati you will:
- Co-ordinate with the hiring managers to understand and implement overall recruiting strategy.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidate's resume and job applications. Assess applicants relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitude.
- Co-ordinate with the interviewers for interview scheduling and feedbacks.
- Ensure referrals are being interviewed within defined SLAs and feedback is being shared to the referrers.
- Any experience with a start-up organisation/ Digital-Media Ageny is a plus.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the stakeholders.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
You’d fit right in, If you have:
- 1-2 years of work experience in end-to-end recruitments.
- Excellent communication skills, both written as well as verbal.
- Hands-on experience using HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems(ATS)
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office products.
- Excellent analytical & time management skills.
- An ability to be Self-driven and maintain a positive attitude.
- An ability to multitask and deliver under tight deadlines.
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.