Senior Account Coordinator
Merkle is a technology-enabled, data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We are champions for meaningful progress, and we aim to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry, and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding, and learning so they can grow. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our products, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
We are looking for a Sr. Account Coordinator to join our Client Success team. Reporting to the Client Service Account Director, you'll spend your days providing support to our clients, working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality work that meets goals. You will love getting to know clients and their businesses and being an expert at solving challenges. This job is remote, but preference in the Philadelphia area.
· Help implement client direct mail and email marketing campaigns
· Help develop creative briefs to ensure goals and strategy are understood and work with teams to develop and deploy campaigns
· Gain and maintain in-depth knowledge of client's business, industry and competition
· Attend internal and client-facing status meetings and update status reports
· Provide administrative support to the account management team, including development and organization of meeting materials
· Purchase order and invoice processing
· Proof/Audit direct mail and email creative materials
· Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
· 1+ years of experience, preferably in an agency setting
· Experience in Microsoft Office
· Strong communication skills with all partners
· Strong proofreading skills
· Direct mail and/or email marketing experience preferred
· A strategic mindset, with a desire to learn and grow
· Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
A part of our dedication to fun and active lives is ensuring our employees live to their fullest potential. Working here means we've got you covered for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance with outstanding coverage at very affordable premiums. Add to that our 401K savings plan with a company match of up to 50% on each dollar contributed up to 6% max. We get that family is the biggest commitment of all. We make it easier to be a working parent with paid time off, and paid family leave.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.