Business Strategy Manager
We are Merkle Sokrati (a Dentsu Company), a performance marketing agency which specialises in the delivery of personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and we are proud to be recognised as an industry leader.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. With our expertise, we can offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer journeys and experiences that drive business growth.
It’s an exciting time to be joining the company; we have no plans to slow down! We take great pride in our company values and culture; we regularly host socials and strive to create a working environment where our employees enjoy coming into work.
What do we want from you?
- Execute 360º business audits to identify opportunities in our client’s digital strategies. Your work would encompass both business and digital with the intent of helping clients build/scale faster.
- Build thorough understanding of client’s brand, business, customers and competitive landscape and provide strategic guidance in building requisite digital marketing initiatives.
- Develop industry best practices, media strategies and benchmarking initiatives for various business use cases.
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions with team members whenever needed, develop analytical frameworks and research protocols.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for key organizational processes and systems.
- Collaborate across client, partners and internal teams towards publishing newsletters, case studies, whitepapers on contemporary digital industry trends.
- Manage projects end-to-end with responsibilities including – scope development and approval, visualize and structure the project, develop and manage storyboarding of the project, present the final output in the required format, and take ownership for meeting project timelines.
- Lead, guide, mentor and motivate peers and analysts working on the project, focus on adding value to project output from a client’s perspective.
- Drive internal projects to completion and enable team to address any challenges.
- Extract and analyse qualitative and quantitative data using modern and traditional methods.
- Do annual planning & strategy preparation for the assigned portfolio.
Who could you be?
- You should have at least 5 years of experience in leading business analysis and marketing initiatives.
- You have prior experience into Digital Marketing and understanding of Media channels like Google, Social Media, Programmatic buying, etc and analytic tools such as Omniture, GA, Appsflyer, Kochava etc.
- You have strong program management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong solutioning, negotiating and pitching skills. Must be able to exert influence and drive initiatives across client organization.
- You are exceptional at problem-solving, analytical skills, number crunching, and business understanding.
- You are great at articulating your thoughts and presenting a clear well-defined structure.
- Strong solutioning, negotiating and pitching skills.
- You possess demonstrable experience in the following key areas:
- Industry Assessment: market size and growth outlook, industry value chain, trends and drivers, growth inhibitors and challenges, competitive landscape, Porter’s, etc.
- Company Analysis: detailed profiles on companies (competitor, partner, target or vendor assessment perspective)
- Benchmarking: KPI benchmarking, competitor benchmarking, salary or cost benchmarking, vendor assessment, etc.
- Location Assessment: demographic, socio-political and industry KPIs, business support, market potential, workforce enablers, etc.
- Love Digital Marketing and everything around it.
- And most importantly, LOVE customers & strive for every inch of their satisfaction.
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere