Senior Application Support Engineer
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and with over 25 years’ experience, we are proud to be recognised as a global leader.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. Combined with our expertise in performance creative and media, we can then offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer experiences that drive business growth.
In 2016, the agency joined dentsu, one of the world’s biggest media companies to form the Customer Experience Management (CXM) Line of Business.
The role is within an application support team that is focused on supporting marketing automation platforms. Our focus is currently heavily on Adobe products but is expanding to include the Salesforce marketing cloud suite, Braze, Exponia and others.
We are looking for someone with experience using marketing automation tools to help the team grow and improve our processes. This role is for a driven and determined individual who will work with the team to ensure we are running as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Life as a Senior application support engineer at Merkle
If you like diversity and the opportunity to work across several industry sectors and technologies, are client-service obsessed and always looking to add value – this is the role for you, as we expand our service support offering.
Your day to day role will involve you working with our Clients and internal teams to:
• Manage, own and resolve platform issues within agreed SLA’s.
• Communicate and keep our Clients updated on progress through to the successful closure of their incidents.
• Run regular Service Review meetings with our Clients, looking for and suggesting service management improvements to increase Client satisfaction.
• Sharing knowledge, building knowledge base information to promote efficient Client self-service where possible.
• Full training on our industry tools will be received as part of this role so that you can become an expert across an ever-growing collection of applications.
What we are looking for in you
- Experience with using the Adobe Stack, including Adobe Campaign Classic, Adobe Campaign Standard, Adobe Workfront
- Experience with administering users within Adobe Stack
- Experience Monitoring and mentoring teams, ensuring KPI's are met
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and putting the processes in place to achieve these
- Documenting processes, guidelines and creating standards
- Creating and distributing client reporting on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Ability to engage with internal support teams and 3rd parties, ensuring issues are owned and resolved within contractual obligations
- Ability to engage with clients at all stakeholder levels, and build meaningful relationships
- Track key support information (contract dates), and ensure discussions surrounding renewals are triggered with relevant stakeholders
- It will be beneficial to have experience with other tools, such as Salesforce, Braze, Confluence, and Jira
- Onboarding new team members, and arranging training where required
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
- Attractive and competitive salary.
- Spanish/English lessons.
- Free life and health insurance.
- Career development through Merkle University and LinkedIn Learning.
- Day off in your birthday
- Reduced fee in Andjoy
- 2 volunteering days per annum
- Flexible salary remuneration scheme.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience. At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in Spain as we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.