Dynamics 365 Developer
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Works independently with a broader overview on the project
- Participates in communications with partners and clients, when needed
- Understands and follows the release processes in the company
- Participates in requirements analysis, development, unit testing and documentation
- Writes quality code to fit unique customer needs and configurations
- Troubleshoots and debugs (with some guidance from senior team members if needed)
- Provides mentoring to junior Software Engineers
- Delivers trainings and participates in knowledge sharing
- Achieves better understanding of the company platform and processes and suggests improvements
- Software engineering background with experience in Microsoft Dynamics (On-Prem and 365) / PowerApps;
- Experience in the Backend with SSIS and C#;
- Top-notch programming skills, ability to produce quality code that is maintainable, efficient, reliable and secure;
- Familiar with Git, Agile methodologies and XRM as a plus;
- English is mandatory (From B2 level).
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can wait to give a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊)