Salesforce Sales Cloud Developer
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined dentsu. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
• Interact with the client for quality assurance, issue resolution and ensuring high customer satisfaction.
• Understand requirements, create and review designs, validate the architecture and ensure high levels of service offerings to clients in the technology domain.
• Participate in project estimation, provide inputs for solution delivery, conduct technical risk planning, perform code reviews and unit test plan reviews.
• You will lead and guide your teams towards developing optimized high quality code deliverables, continual knowledge management and adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
• Contribute to building efficient programs
Primary skill: Salesforce-SFDC Sales Cloud
• Knowledge of more than one technology
• Basics of Architecture and Design fundamentals
• Knowledge of Testing tools and agile methodologies
• Understanding of Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects
• Understanding of one or more Estimation methodologies, Knowledge of Quality processes
• Basics of business domain to understand the business requirements
• Good understanding of the technology and domain
• Ability to demonstrate a sound understanding of software quality assurance principles, design principles and modelling methods
• Awareness of latest technologies and trends
• Excellent problem solving, analytical and debugging skills
At Merkle Sokrati, we do not insist on any paid certification.