Content Management - Junior Associate ( Ref-IDC-2021)
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
Designation : Jr. Associate for initial 6 months and then Associate.
Remuneration : INR 11,000 Per Month for intial 6 months and then 4 LPA.
- Experience in writing content for multiple channels in Digital Marketing business.
- Skill at both long-form content creation and real-time (immediate) content creation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creativity & resourcefulness
- The ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines
- Flexibility to evolve strategies quickly & effectively