Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2018 net revenue of $846million.
Dentsu is the world’s largest advertising agency brand, a company with a history of 118 years of innovation, the Dentsu Group provides a comprehensive range of client centric brand, integrated communications, media and digital services through its ten global network brands—Carat, Dentsu, dentsu X, iProspect, Isobar, McGarry Bowen, Merkle, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum—as well as through its specialist/multi-market brands. The Dentsu Group has a strong presence in over 145 countries and regions across five continents and employs more than 62,000 dedicated professionals. Dentsu Aegis Network Ltd., its international business headquarters in London, oversees Dentsu’s agency operations outside of Japan. The Group is also active in the production and marketing of sports and entertainment content on a global scale.
@Sokrati, you will:
• Leads strategy, performance and account management on all key digital channels (Search, Social, Programmatic etc) for a variety of clients
• Be responsible for full client management process from enabling acquisition and onboarding, to day to day Digital Ad Operations and performance of client accounts, requiring interaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Own, manage and grow digital channel strategies for a client portfolio of 8-10 accounts
• Work with leadership to modify strategic plans to provide expert advice, strategic thinking and guidance to client on all digital campaigns and delivery.
• Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts
• Be groomed to manage a team of around 5-7 people and be responsible for Team Growth and planning personal development programs for subordinates.
• Are a MBA with (experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM)/Paid Search (PPC) & Paid Social Strategy would be a plus)
• Advanced excel and Microsoft office skills.
• Advanced certification for Adwords, DBM Fundamentals exam, Facebook Blueprint etc.
• Have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and impeccable business judgment.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
And if you’re excited about:
• Being a part of the company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
• Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar Digital Advertising industry Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
• Competitive Compensation with the usual benefits
• A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
• A start-up culture that you’d cherish forever in your work life
Then, we would love to have a chat with you!