Interaction Studio Consultant
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined dentsu. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
Merkle Sokrati is looking for an experienced candidate with Project management and customer experience who can handle project delivery. The candidate should have knowledge about Tag management and its working. The right candidate is capable of working well under pressure, with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity.
- Passionate about customer experience & digital transformation, with a proven track record in Marketing and Data Operations.
- Experienced in architecting and deploying Salesforce technology solutions – ideally in Interaction Studio (also known as Evergage), with knowledge of the broader Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Some knowledge of SQL, Python also preferable.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders (department head / director-level) and tailor their communication to different audiences (based on seniority, technical knowledge etc.).
- Proven track record of managing cross-platform digital projects with large groups of distributed stakeholders and project team members.
- Experience of building and deploying solutions across markets and/or brands highly desired.
- Experience with other CXPs/CDPs would be a plus (Adobe Experience Platform, Thunderhead, Exponea, Tealium Audience Stream).
- Experience managing or mentoring more senior members of the team is a plus.
- Desire to lead and develop a rapidly growing capability within a world-class CXM.