Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined dentsu. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
An ideal candidate is one who has
- Experience in Pardot implementation, configuration, data migration, and working with the Salesforce Connector
- Strong understanding of marketing KPIs, such as email marketing and marketing conversion metrics
- Conduct user training and actively promote user adoption of Pardot
- Candidate should know how to create complex journeys through various Engagement Programs
- Should know how to setup Landing Pages with personalization and dynamic content to be used for different marketing purposes
- Good understanding of automation Rules and Segmentation lists based on prospect categorizations and to be used in various marketing communications
- Prospect management, Prospect field configurations and visitor data management
- Must have a good understanding of user management, role creation, and group configuration for Pardot business users
- Quality assurance including unit testing and creation of project technical knowledge repository
- Pardot connected campaigns and lightning app
- 5-10 years of experience
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Salesforce Admin, and Pardot consultant certification is required