Manager - Finance (Revenue & Collection)
We are Merkle, a performance marketing agency which specialises in the delivery of personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and we are proud to be recognised as an industry leader. In 2016, we joined the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the world’s biggest Global media companies.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. With our expertise, we can offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer journeys and experiences that drive business growth.
It’s an exciting time to be joining the company; we have no plans to slow down! We take great pride in our company values and culture; we regularly host socials and strive to create a working environment where our employees enjoy coming into work.
- Triangulation of vendor cost as per Revenue Report, Ops team, Screenshots, Invoices and Tally
- Subseuqent reconciliation of Triangulated data with Revenue Report across all columns of Revenue Revenue
- Reconciliation of actual revenue vs. MIS unbilled of previous month to close on Unbilled of subsequent month
- Keeping a track of unbilled revenue.
- Keeping a track of client contracts and ensure addendums are executed before spending monies from our books.
- Resolving both internal & external client queries on invoices, supportings, PO's etc.
- Submission of spends data to Dentsu Group every month.
- Maintaining commercial tracker eg. client wise commissions, agreement period, important clauses etc.
- Tracking variable invoicing for each client and get it done every month / quarter.
- Resolving older disputes - Potential bad debts
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- CA / CA Inter
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Exellent Communication Skills
- Knowledge of Tally ERP 9