Frontend Developer (ReactJS)
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
The job and technologies:
- Developing new user-facing features using React, NodeJS, and React Native
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Design front-end architectures for component library integration with multiple platforms
- Experience with ReactJS.
- Experience with JS module loaders, at least one of these: RequireJS. Webpack or similar
- Knowledge of at least one of the CSS Frameworks: SAAS, LESS or similar
- Experience in designing and developing web services using REST and JSON
- Experience in a professional environment with code versioning tools (e.g Git, SVN)
- Very good verbal and written English
- JS testing and code analysis frameworks, such as Mocha, Jasmine, Karma or similar.
- Progressive Web Apps, Single Page Application development, Headless architecture.
- Packs: Bootstrap, Foundation or similar
- Backend development, knowing аt Node. JS
- Amazon Web services or similar cloud infrastructure
- Agile methodologies understanding
Nice to have:
- Experience with CMS and/or eCommerce platform
- Experience with Continuous Integration Methodologies
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events 🎉