We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We are looking for a Automation Tester to reinforce our Q.A. team (for several locations)
What is your role?
- Design, develop and execute automated tests
- Work with common test automation frameworks and tools
- Integrate with CI/CD tools and pipeline (i.e. Jenkins)
- Identify potential quality risks.
- Analyze results and report defects
- Work within an Agile development environment
- Collaborate with colleagues onshore and offshore on a day-to-day basis
What you should have?
- 3+ years of commercial experience in testing Web and Client/Server applications
- Exposure to automated testing; professional experience with Selenium will be a huge advantage
- Deep understanding of the best practices in creating system test scripts, test execution and defect reporting/tracking
- Experience in testing web applications across different platforms and browsers
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- Critical thinking and ability to collaborate with a team on urgent issues resolution
- Understanding of the following Web technologies: HTTP(S), S/FTP, Web Services (SOAP, RESTful)
- Possess contagious passion about quality
- Very good verbal and written English
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Understanding of performance testing principles and best practices
- Good programming skills in one of the following languages: JAVA, PHP,
- Experience of web usability, i18n and accessibility testing and the corresponding tools
- Understanding of the principles of agile software development
- Knowledge in some key Internet and e-commerce principles such as: SEO, Web Analytics, Geotargeting, CDN, etc
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can't wait to throw a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊)