Expert SharePoint On premise and Online
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Monitors SharePoint software for any glitches or problems.
- Troubleshoots issues promptly.
- Oversees activity pertaining to the maintenance of SharePoint.
- Manages and revises the layout of the site.
- Customizes SharePoint site for company purposes.
- Analyses daily user activity on SharePoint.
- Maintains records of SharePoint updates, maintenance, and activity.
- Reports to company management with updates and information about SharePoint use.
- Provides technical support for SharePoint users.
- Addresses questions or concerns from business owners or directors regarding the function of the software.
- Keeps apprised of Microsoft updates to SharePoint software.
- Applies updates to company’s edition of SharePoint as necessary.
- Maintains SharePoint firewalls and security.
- Consults with management to devise the most useful ways to apply SharePoint to a business’s goals.
Environments and technologies:
SharePoint 2016 & 2019
Microsoft SQL Server 2016
Windows Server 2012 - 2019
Experience in consulting (at least 5 years)
Excellent knowledge on Powershell & PNP.
You need to be based in Geneva area