Media Analytics - Jr. Associate (Ref Code : IDC 2021)
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
- Responsible for preparation and analysis of reports, dashboards, and visualization.
- Understanding client requirements and goals and developing strategies to exceed these goals.
- Coordination with Internal Teams and delivering desired output to stakeholders.
- Internal Process Automation with the Media Solutions Team.
- Understanding the data and building client-facing dashboards.
- Planning & Organizing – to be able to handle multiple requests daily and take timely decisions for prioritization of tasks.
- Comfortable working with Excel, data manipulation and Visualization tools.
- A tech graduate, masters (BE, BTech, MS and relevant qualification) & having experience of 0-1 year (maximum)
- A firm believer in stats and can weave stories around numbers.
- Proficient in Excel
- Hands-on experience in working with HTML/ CSS
- Basic understanding of components in at least one of the following languages (Python, PHP, .NET, JS)
- Aggressive about meeting goals & milestones.
- A Multi-tasking superhero.
- A Detail obsessed keen observer to spot new opportunities & propose them to clients.
- A Great communicator with undivided focus on satisfying customers.