Senior Manager/AVP/VP- Martech
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2018 net revenue of $846million.
- Plan and manage implementation of projects and campaigns within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Deliver consistent, relevant and timely communications for the business through a range of channels to increase customer engagement and support our culture and purpose
- Engage with the client to provide strategic insights that can drive more compelling development roadmaps that address customer need
- Develop thought leadership activities that help position company offering for best martch solutions
- Provide effective strategic martech guidance to client, comms support and campaign execution; ensure key messaging is communicated through appropriate channels, collateral and martech and digital media, in line with clients objective.
- Work with Market intelligence manager to deliver competitive intelligence and industry insights
- Evaluate and report on activities to ensure clear visibility of deliverables and status, including monthly activity reports for International clients
- Support continuous improvement and champion marketing & communications and its benefits to colleagues.
Work with the clients and internal capacity leads towards martech and media business strategy and solutions .
- We are looking for a Sr. Manager / AVP - Martech Strategy, that one is self-motivated and can manage priorities judiciously and work well under pressure and to tight deadlines. The successful person must have excellent verbal, visual and written communication skills. Other qualities include:
Ideally our candidate will be degree educated in a relevant marketing discipline and have professional marketing qualifications, with post graduate work experience in an Enterprise marketing function
Good project management, organizational and content creation skills.
Experienced in conceiving and delivering impactful internal and external comms programs
Good knowledge of the modern MarTech stack including content management systems and applications such as marketing automation platforms, CRM system(s) and office productivity software ( SFDC, SFMC, CDP)
Good grasp of technology digital communications
Excellent customer orientation and appreciation of customer business value
Upsell / cross sell
Maintaining - High Customer Satisfactions Index