Beirut - Senior Associate – Paid Social
In 2015, Periscopix were thrilled to join the Merkle organisation as part of their drive to become a worldwide leader in tailored data-driven digital marketing. Merkle is a performance marketing agency which specialises in the delivery of personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and we are proud to be recognised as an industry leader. Merkle, headquartered in the States, have focused on expansion by acquiring businesses internationally and by joining the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the largest Global media companies, in 2016. This has offered us opportunity to further expand our growth and services.
We’re looking for someone passionate about Paid Social to join our growing team and continue to push the boundaries on what’s possible with Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, Snapchat and other Social platforms! Our team works across a varied portfolio of clients of all shapes, industries and sizes, and we work very closely with the major social platforms to remain at the cutting edge of our field. We’re looking for people who are geeks (and proud) who want to be positive disruptors in our industry.
This role is best suited to someone with 2+ years of hands-on Paid Social experience. It requires an understanding of general marketing principles as well as business acumen to support understanding of our clients and the digital marketing space. It supports the development and execution of strategic and tactical initiatives designed to successfully achieve our clients’ goals. The role is diverse and requires the individual to efficiently prioritize and manage multiple work streams at once, work both individually and within a team, effectively communicate, and have an ability to continuously self-educate in this dynamic digital marketing space.
As a Senior Associate you will also have responsibilities when it comes to training and mentoring less experienced members of the team in campaign set-up, best practices and account management.
Life as a Senior Paid Social Associate at Merkle
- Understand client objectives and design paid social strategy aimed at achieving them
- Implementation, optimization and reporting of clients paid social activity
- Responsible for set up, testing and recommendations on campaigns
- Client account management and liaison on Paid Social campaigns
- Data manipulation and interpretation for campaign analysis, using actionable insights to improve performance through optimization
- Daily engagement and collaboration with internal teams, platform partners and client teams
- Complete activities according to best practices, standard operations procedures and team member guidance
A few of the benefits
As we progress and develop as a company, you will too. Within our fast-growing company, there’s plenty of opportunity to develop your skill set and you’ll be encouraged to be curious and share new ideas. In exchange for your contribution to our award-winning company, we make sure you take advantage of a generous holiday allowance and are paid a competitive salary. We’re really proud of our company values and culture; we have regular company / team socials and want all our employees to enjoy coming into work. Some of our benefits include:
- Friendly, approachable office atmosphere - and business-casual dress code
- Regular company socials (where social distancing allows)
- On-site Games Room with ping pong, pool table and xbox
- The company pays for our lunch on the last Thursday of every month
- Private healthcare
What we are looking for in you
- We anticipate the successful candidate will have circa 2+ years of experience in Paid Social at account executive or account manager level.
- Experienced in Paid Social campaign management; set up, activation, optimisation and reporting
- Extensive experience optimising paid social campaigns to meet campaign objectives
- Familiarity with Facebook Business Manager, and preferably also LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok and Snapchat
- Well versed in reporting platforms like Microsoft Excel
- Have managed other on an account or within a team
- Fluent in Arabic and English (written and spoken)
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.