Merkle | Sokrati, a leader in Paid Search & Social Advertising, provides a sophisticated technology solution to efficiently manage Digital Marketing campaigns for several large brand clients in India. The platform deals with 20M+ impressions per day, real-time optimization algorithms, a scalable & intuitive analytics platform and more – all developed in-house. We are currently a 500+ people team; and growing extremely fast to gain more market share and roll out even cooler technology solutions in Digital Advertising space.
And if you're excited about:
- Being a part of company making a splash in the Billion dollar Digital Advertising industry
- Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon and never looking back
- Building your network with key decision makers across industry
- Competitive Compensation with the promising benefits
- A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
- A start-up culture that you'd cherish forever in your work life.
Feel like you would be a good fit? We'd love to chat with you!
What is waiting for you?
- Support the sales owner’s team in the complete sale cycle.
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders to put together the best solution as per the client’s brief.
- Coordinating with Finance & Legal teams to review & close the contracts.
- Assist with onboarding new clients by following internal processes.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing department to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report the lead performance.
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes.
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Maintain regular check-ins with Sales owners and others who contribute to opportunity development to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem-solving.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree required, technical or business-related field preferred.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Strong skills in excel.