Sr. Business Analyst - Innovations
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organisations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2018 net revenue of $846million.
Merkle Sokrati seeks to hire a Business Analyst with a focus on Data Analysis who will work on innovative problem statements, with data platforms like Google ADH and in house data sources to design and execute data driven media campaign experiments and document their learnings.
@Merkle Sokrati you will –
- Use statistical methods to analyse data and generate useful business reports
- Analyse Data using Google ADH and provide actionable insights to improve processes and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool.
- Experiment and campaign design
- Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
- Liaise with the stakeholders to fully understand data content
- Identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing
What we are looking for –
- Someone who is inquisitive and has great problem-solving skills.
- 2+ years core analytics experience and strong knowledge of SQL and spreadsheets
- Graduation in some quantitative discipline
- Experience in managing media campaigns on at least one platform.
- Experience of working on visualization tools (Tableau/Power BI etc.)
- Understanding about GA360
- Knowledge of web and in-app event tracking
What’s on Offer –
- An opportunity to work with one of India’s most promising companies in a genuine growth hacking role
- Unparalleled learning opportunities in the company of ridiculously smart folks with very high levels of expertise in their respective functions
- Fantastically transparent, vibrant and positive work culture
Feel like a good fit? We would love to have a chat with you!
At Merkle Sokrati, we don't insist on any paid certification as a part of the hiring process.
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.