Print Project Coordinator
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
As a Project Coordinator we’re looking for you to bring a strong willingness to learn and coordinate campaign management across multiple channels. Primary responsibility will be to monitor and facilitate the day to day marketing efforts across multiple internal teams, as well as being a direct liaison between the internal departments and the client. Knowledge of Direct Mail and Online communication is a plus, as well as experience in an agency environment. We service a wide variety of marketing verticals (pharmaceutical, financial and banking, retail, travel, and entertainment), Project Management experience in one of these verticals is desired.
• Self-motivated to learn all aspects of targeted, multi-channel direct marketing
• Assists in the development of and maintains Direct Marketing (Direct Mail and Online communications) campaign matrices, summary sheets and client documents.
•Coordinators are responsible for tracking jobs, meeting coordination and scheduling, routing work activity through internal and external channels in partnership with the account team, creative team and studio.
• Verifies accuracy of all copy, creative and mechanical requests and edits in relation to specific and general product specifications as part of the Studio QC Process.
• Collaborate with the Content manager to monitor components with Legal/Compliance.
• Collaborate with the Production managers to monitor components with the Production process. Coordinates the preparation of cost estimates.
• Become familiar with all billing and revenue management practices, practice fiscal responsibility as directed by Merkle management.
- Bachelor Degree strongly referred (Marketing/Communications/English/Graphic Design/Business Admin)
- Good project management skills:
- Time Management
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, especially when facing deadline pressures
- Working knowledge of the Direct Mail and Online environments. - NOVICE
- Workfront - NOVICE
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Minimum of 1-2 years of project management experience
- Experience coordinating deliverables of third party suppliers (i.e. printers, lettershops).
- Well-organized, detail-oriented multi-tasker who proactively manages his/her time while juggling multiple deadlines-driven projects.
- Proven ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Familiarity working with campaign budgets and timelines
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Our Culture: Merkle’s energy and personality lives through everything we say and do. Learn all about what defines our people and our vibe.
Students & Recent Graduates: Start your career at Merkle and get on the path to success.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.