Merkle Sokrati is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 4,400+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with additional offices in the US, Europe, and Asia. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
To help sustain our exponential growth, we are looking for a like-minded industry veteran, who will help us supercharge the recruiting function within the company. The ideal candidate will bring in loads of energy and business acumen, to effectively drive the required growth. Merkle|Sokrati is known to hire the best in the industry. In this role, you will get a chance to raise the bar higher!
- Manage the full lifecycle recruitment for one or multiple business clusters
- Drive the sourcing agenda to meet the recruitment target using new age recruiting techniques like the internet, social and professional networking sites to identify and source right candidates
- Drive the recruitment activities for the current and future proactive needs of the business
- Provide strategic market inputs through quick research as the business needs
- Build a strong relationship with new and existing external channel partners
- Driving high quality-standards in hiring practices as against measured KPIs (Time to fill, CPH, Employee satisfaction survey, Channel utilization, cost savings etc)
- Develop strong professional relations across all levels of the business. Having right Business Acumen to visualize things from larger organization agenda
- Manage Escalations. ProActively Identifying issues and resolving it.
- Handle high-end niche skills requirement
You'd fit right in if you have :
- 5-6 years of experience in Media / IT recruitment, Data analysis, expert in excel, recruitment dashboard preparation, excellent communication skills , stakeholder management
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced and high pressure environment
- Proven ability to stand up and mentor highly motivated recruitment organization
- Preferred - MBA or Specialized Post Graduate Degree in HR or Management degree from any recognized institute
- Strong Communication skills (Oral & written), analytical, Customer Service, Problem Solving and Business presentable skills.
- Any experience with a start-up organisation/ Digital-Media Ageny is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize & drive competing for work demands, within assigned deadlines