PPC - SEM Specialist
Merkle|Sokrati, a leader in Paid Search & Social Advertising, provides a sophisticated technology solution to efficiently manage Digital Marketing campaigns for several large brand clients in India. The platform deals with 20M+ impressions per day, real-time optimization algorithms, a scalable & intuitive analytics platform and more – all developed in-house. We are currently a 800+ people team; and growing extremely fast to gain more market share and roll out even cooler technology solutions in Digital Advertising space.
We seeks to hire talented PPC-SEM Specialists to deliver the best in class account management solutions and the best possible Digital Advertising experience in the industry.
@Merkle|Sokrati, you will:
- Perform daily account management on Google Ads or other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for Campaign Structuring, Targeting, Creatives, Betas and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals for Google channels
- Manage a team of around 5-7 people with a client portfolio of 8-10.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape, and internal product development efforts
- Be accountable for the Quarterly Business Review meetings and showcase business growth.
- Be responsible for Team Growth and planning personal development programs for subordinates.
You'd fit right in, if you:
- Are a tech graduate/MBA with experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC)
- Are passionate about Search and internet marketing
- Have an outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent Have the ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals
- Have high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Have excellent analytical, organizational, project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously AdWords / Facebook certification is a plus.
And if you’re excited about:
- Being a part of the company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
- Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar Digital Advertising industry Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
- Competitive Compensation with the usual benefits
- A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
- A start-up culture that you’d cherish forever in your work life
Then, we would love to have a chat with you!