What challenges are unique to the B2B CMOs, and what separates those on the frontier from the rest of the pack? We surveyed 908 B2B organizations across 12 countries to understand how they responded to the pandemic, which marketing strategies they currently employ, and areas for future growth.
This report builds on the annual dentsu CMO survey, and it uncovers distinctions between CMOs from B2B2C and B2B brands. Key insights include:
- How the pandemic has affected business priorities worldwide
- What metrics B2B CMOs are held to, and how they compare globally
- Attributes that distinguish "frontier" B2B CMOs from "followers"
- Why B2B CMOs feel less ready for the future than their B2B2C counterparts
- How they have prepared to navigate the path to recovery and growth
By downloading the research and attending the corresponding webinar, B2B marketing leaders will feel confident and prepared to focus on the strategies that set leaders apart from laggards.