This holiday season is going to look different. In the crowded sea of messages, brands need to be planning promotions that resonate with customers and build value into the new year.
Learn about the current landscape of retail and what it means for brands as they plan for the holidays. We’ll share research data, changes in e-commerce, and must-dos for re-emergence from the pandemic. Once the stage has been set, you’ll learn about the five fundamentals of digital activation that will help solve business challenges for your brand:
- Build a database for remarketing purposes
- Engage consumers online and gauge time spent
- Decrease financial liability within your loyalty program
- Learn about consumers for annual planning initiatives
- Add value without discounting
We’ve laid out the reasoning behind these fundamentals to give you specific activation tactics to employ for the holidays, with an explanation of how each tactic solves a different business need.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) & Direct Marketing
Promotions & Customer Loyalty Solutions